Thursday 4 November 2010

uh... hi

so raise your hands if you thought i was going to do a good job of this blog thing?


and now put them down, cuz you're being silly both ways!!! I will TRY to make this a more usual occurance I guess, but well. good intentions and all.
If you want to know what I've been up to, open a guide book to tokyo and flip through a bit of it. yeah. that. lol. I will at some point perhaps be more explicit about my exploits but dont hold your breath!
And the photos are coming in some format or other, but i want to sort through them i guess. or something that makes me sound not quite as lazy as i have been about them :)
Tomorrow I'm getting out of tokyo for the day with fee, we're off to see Nikko and hopefully some beautiful fall foliage. (Because I didnt know far enough in advance about the break to book a trip to Kyoto DDD:   )

No comments:

Post a Comment