Thursday 9 December 2010

Privacy is mine!

So yesterday my efforts were finally rewarded! (And all it took was 2 weeks and multiple visits to NASIC and then a visit to the doctor where I waited HOURS and then a translator from SILS and then a doc's note worth 30$ CDN and then ANOTHER visit to SILS...)
I switched rooms in the dorm for a single... well, technically its a single. Really its a double that I get all for my onsies (seriously still stuck with the stupid bunk bed over desk thing SUCKS) but at least its mine. And have properly taken over the other half of the room also, although I'm not supposed to for some reason? haha no. I'm paying for the whole thing, so I'mma use it! This DOES mean my room is a lot bigger than the actual single rooms are though. I think I will turn the small area by the fridge into a tiny little lounge.


And also- there are flowers blooming. outside. in december. WTF. Apparently I have no ______ (insert word from morphology class that means appropriate objects/feelings for the seasons) here. But seriously, its december WHY ARE  THE PLANTS STILL GREEN AND SOME HAVE FLOWERS.
Is disturbed.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment